Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
Tried something else new tonight, spicy roasted head of cauliflower. … it turned out excellent and it’s a bit on the hot side, but I’ll definitely make it again.
Makes 6 servings, Start to Finish: 1 hour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 head cauliflower
1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 tablespoons chile powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease a small baking sheet with vegetable oil. Set aside.
2. Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the woody stem.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt with the lime zest and juice, chile powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
4. Dunk the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade evenly over its surface. (Excess marinade can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days and used with meat, fish or other veggies.)
5. Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast until the surface is dry and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. The marinade will make a crust on the surface of the cauliflower.
6. Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into wedges.
From Recipes – PureWow
/Me lurves Cauliflower 😛
This sounds great and we like hot!
I love roasted cauliflower.
Excellent choice for a Halloween dinner too.
Please, Sir. May I have more brains.
IKR? Sean Heffernan
Ooo, sounds delish!
I love roasted cauliflower but I just use olive oil, garlic, some onion for flavor, salt, pepper, maybe some lemon juice if I have lemons. Easy, scrumptious. Yours sounds super good. Thanks for the recipe BobbieZen
Yum, I live cauliflower…..going to give this a try.
🙂 let me know what you think, I really liked it, but I’m a big fan of heat/spicy anything.